Electric Conveyor mesh belt type furnaces are used for continuous heating purpose of large quantities of goods. Conveyor belt continuously rotate through the furnace electrically which poses the temperature (250°C to 1200 ºC). Material to be heated is kept at one end on belt which passes through the furnace.
- Continuous heating purpose of large quantities of goods. Material to be heated is kept on Conveyor belt which continuously rotate through the furnace.
- Maximum temperature (ambient to 1150°C). The furnace is designed to operate with hydrogen atmosphere, cracked ammonia atmosphere, nitrogen and argon atmosphere.
- Specially designed corrugated muffles (metallic) are used to withstand thermal expansion for certain processes. Metallic muffles may be of stainless steel or high nickel and chromium based alloys.
- Energy efficient, Improve productivity and excellent repeatable heat treatment.
- A variable speed drive unit with widely adjustable belt speeds allows the treatment of different thicknesses of materials and grades with varying temperature-time requirements.